ReWater System’s Complete Control® – the simple solution for complete water management.
The Complete Control® family of hybrid models is proof that advanced-design controllers don’t have to be complicated, and that reusing water is easy.
Developed to meet a wide variety of sophisticated watering requirements, the easy-to-program Complete Control is available in 6, 9, 12, 15, or 21 station models, all of which can be programmed with any number of stations using fresh or recycled water. Yes, it can control sprinklers too. Maximum programming flexibility is provided by four independent programs, 16 total start times per fresh water program, and a 365-day calendar for odd/even day scheduling, in addition to water-recycling features found in an easy drop-down menu.
A large, easy-to-read display and simple dial make operation fast and easy. And, Complete Control’s unique modular design ensures convenient on-site or remote programming, hassle-free station additions and upgrades, and immediate access for simple servicing. Plus, non-volatile memory holds the schedule indefinitely during power failures.
The Complete Control® uses your greywater as it’s produced, stopping and holding its place in the program if the tank runs dry, and returning to the program when water is available again. It will automatically supplement any balance of a program with fresh water at midnight, should you be away on vacation or just not have enough greywater that day, and will even stop using supplemental fresh water should you produce more greywater after midnight. It also controls all the filter’s functions. This is one smart controller!
- Self-diagnostic electronic circuit breaker that identifies and overrides faulty stations
- Manual operations available by station and program
- Sensor-switch ready for operation with any normally-closed rain switch device
- Slide switch control provided for fast rain-switch sensor override
- Automatic recycling filter backwash cycle, adjustable to accommodate various water pressures
- Automatic freshwater supplementation for recycling stations, programmable on/off
- Recycled water evenly distributed across all recycling stations via dosing
- Maximum output per station: 24 VAC, .5 amps
- Maximum output to valves: 24 VAC, 1.25 amps
- Battery backup: 9-volt alkaline battery
- Transformer input: 120 VAC, 60 Hz.
- Transformer output: 24 VAC, 1.67 amps.
Minimum mounting space needed is 19.5″ tall x 12.5″ wide, plus the cover swings open 10.5″
|Controllers||Junction Box (attached to controller)|
|Height: 8.5″||Height: 4.5″|
|Width: 10.5″||Width: 4.625″|
|Depth: 5″||Depth: 2″|
Rain Water Harvesting or City of Los Angeles Version